Body After Birth: A Postpartum Workshop for Mamas and Mamas-To-Be
Time & Location
About the event
Come together as a community of women embracing the journey of mamahood. This workshop will discuss the postpartum physical, emotional, and energetic bodies. We will go over the controversy of postpartum exercise in relation to diastasis recti, umbilical hernias, as well as, your changed breathing system and posture.
You will learn:
- Breathing exercises foundational to returning to a functional core.
- How to begin to correct and become aware of your post-baby posture changes.
- How to engage the transverse abdominals.
- How to tell when you are ready to advance into certain exercises.
- How to lengthen and strengthen post-baby glutes.
- How to use meditation as a way to shed stress and stabilize emotion.
You will be given:
- A simple nutrition guide that focuses on foods proven to increase healing of connective tissue.
- Two yoga Nidra meditations for new moms delivered via email (one 25-min and one 45-min).
**Your babies are welcome!!